Sunday, August 8, 2010

I AM NOT A SLACKER

I promise that I have good reason to not be blogging. What's my reason? I'm afraid that if I say then I will jinx myself. So, I won't say and maybe just maybe I'll be able to explain later. In the meantime, please be satisfied with the my assurance that I have been busy.

Here's a quick update.

L is now 9 months. Only 3 months left of formula! Hooray for that! She isn't crawling but somedays I really think she's trying. She scoots backwards which really just makes her mad. She's turning into quite the clown just like her brother.

C is a silly kid. He can be quite dramatic. Yesterday in the car L started to choke (on her own spit I guess) I asked C if she was ok. "No she's choking like this (he grabs his throat and starts making choking noises.) Yeah, just like that." Thanks buddy.

Today I asked him if he knew that he was my favorite little man. "What he asked?" You are my favorite little man. "Yes I am."

His fav. new phrase is "I do it myself." I like the idea of independance but it often lead to a mess when he tries to "go" by himself. Yeah, not cool but I applaude the effort.

We got family portraits done. Posting them soon for printing input.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Your kids are so cute. But I am now dying of curiosity about why you are not a slacker. :)