I think I have adult ADD. Seriously, there are a million "big" ideas running through my head at any given moment. That's probably why I have several unfinished projects in my closet and would explain why I am rarely in bed before midnight. It's a serious problem. Maybe I need pills.
I have also aquired a new hobby: couponing. Thanks Kaitlyn. It's fun and we now have more toiletries than we know what to do with. Guess what people are getting for Christmas. I'm afraid that this has taken over our household. I dream about coupons sometimes. The other day as I was loading the kids into a cart at Target C asked me if I had my coupons. Then at Walgreens I was picking up their monthly coupon book when C asked if he could have one too. He carried it with him at several stores and then when we got home asked for scissors so he could clip his coupons. Hey, I'm just training him young to be a savy shopper.
Now if you will excuse me I have some coupons to file away! Seriously.
1 year ago
3 comments:
glad you're hooked! :) Allison does the same thing with coupons. And when she sees something in the store that she wants to get she says "look mom, its on sale!"
ditto. i definitely have the adult add business. it is getting really out of hand!
I was just filing coupons! Mom saved up a massive pile for me! it's awesome! I have too many projects started too. must run in the family, look at mom's house. lol. see you soon! ~Becks
Post a Comment