
This is my Lady Bug. She is now 16 months old. She is the happiest little girl in the world. She makes friends wherever we go with her smile and "hellos." She is quite sassy, which is probably good because she needs to stand her ground with a bossy big brother. She's also a great talker. Her new favorite thing to do is to ask "why." Now, I am sure that she doesn't know what she's saying but she always asks at an appropriate time.
L- "Mommy cookie"
me- No L. You can't have a cookie.
L-Why?
me- I don't have to answer that, you are too little to know what you are talking about.
L- oh.
It's pretty funny. She's so cute and we LOVE her.
In other news, she has grown about 1.5 inches in the last month. It's about time too. She only grew 1/2 inch from 9mo-15mo. She was only 40% for weight at a year but 10% for height....so that means she's chunky chunky. She still is but we are slowly seeing the mass decrease on her thighs. So cute! I love it!!!
2 comments:
She is so darn cute. I can't get enough of her cheeks!
What a cutie! Look at that dark hair. I think she looks like her big brother (but in a feminine way).
Post a Comment