I have a lot going on right now. Who doesn't really? But on Sunday I decided to take control of my craziness by making a "to-do" list. First I made a list of every single thing I needed to do. Then I made a daily list. I love crossing things off my list as each day goes by. It makes me feel like I did SOMETHING.
I made that list before bed Sunday night. It is now Tuesday night and I am headed to bed again. I have accomplished 2 tasks in 2 days. And I actually did them before bed Sunday. And they were simple response emails that I wanted, but didn't need to get done.
Sarah.... you fail.
I guess i shouldn't feel too bad cause both kids are sick and poor lady bug needed snuggling all day long. For real, she got up at 9am, snuggled with me til 11 then with Daddy til 11:30 when she fell asleep on his chest, slept til almost 2, snuggled with me then outside in the wagon until 3. Fell asleep on Daddy again at 3:30 and slept til 6. Then she was happy and actually ate something... then asleep at 8.
Currently C is coughing in his bed. He barfed in the middle of the night for the past 2 nights from coughing.
So maybe I should give myself a D+. Sorry for the ramble. Can you tell I'm delirious?
1 year ago
4 comments:
When kids are sick lists go out the window. You get an A+ for being patient enough to cuddle all day.
i give you a........
B for being the BOMB BABAY!
don't worry about it and get over yourself. seriously. we aren't perfect. only kristen is.
i doubt cleaning up barf was on your to do list. I think Heavenly Father had a different to do list for you. Sick kids really do make to do lists hard to get done. Hope everyone gets better soon
~becky
Lists don't count when the kids are sick. Way to be a great mom by cuddling and holding them. Cuddling days are numbered. Things to do are endless.
Post a Comment