I'm ready!!!!
Proud Daddy.
First real snuggles with Mommy.
L meets Grandma.
Notice all the dark hair. No, I don't have any explaining to do. I had dark hair when I was born too. It wasn't as thick though. This girl has tons of hair. I guess the old wives tale about heartburn is true!
So cute!!
I was only allowed 2 visitors during my whole stay at the hospital because of swine flu precautions. So, only Zack and my mom got to see the baby before we brought her home. I really missed C so we skipped out of the hospital as soon as we could, even if I had to lie about my pain management. Don't tell! C was so excited to see his new sister. He loves babies and especially His coot baby. L brought him a new motorcycle when she came home but he was much more excited about the baby.
4 comments:
Congrats! I've been waiting for a post about the new baby and I completely missed it last week. I'm so sorry. I hope your pain management really is better now and that recovery with a toddler at home is going okay.
She is so cute! Hope everything is going well with recovery.
She's just precious!!! When you are feeling up to it, I'd love to hear her name. Hope you feel better soon and have a speedy recovery!
she's so cute... love those cheeks! Hope you're healing up okay... I'm sure we'll see you and her sometime soonish.
Post a Comment