L is 2 weeks old today. She had her first checkup yesterday and we were surprised to find out that she is still 9 oz below her birth weight. What can I say? She's not a chow hound like her brother and would rather sleep than eat.
She is such a sweet little girl and in general a good sleeper. We've had a rough couple nights but mostly she'll go 5-6 hours in a stretch at night. We know it probably won't last but we're sure going to enjoy it while we can.
L is also a super snuggly girl. This morning I had a lap full of cuddly kids. Good thing I have more lap room. There's nothing better than snuggling on the couch with your 2 most precious gifts in the world. If Z had been up it would have been a family event but he had been up half the night with L so that I could sleep. I'm so lucky that Z has been home so much and dread him going back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment