C has been working on his colors for a couple weeks. He's really quite good at them. He has been able to recognize them with little help and would point out his favorite whereever we went. "See re car momma" The other day I was holding up the crayons and asking him to identify the color. We had "yeyo" "re" "boo" "puple." Then I held up the orange crayon. C's response.... "basketball." Yes Cole, the basketball is orange.
C has also become very polite. He's always needed prompting to say thank you until about 2 weeks ago. We were eating dinner and he asked for more apple. I gave him a piece and without hesitating he said "tank you momma." He says it anytime he's handed something or even if he hands us something. The best part is that no matter who he's talking to he always says, "tank you momma" It's so funny. He's such a little pill and I love him sooo much.
1 year ago
2 comments:
That's hilarious! I love Cole's fascination with basketballs. He is such a smart little guy.
Oh, that's so sweet! What a great little guy.
Post a Comment