I wanted to get in on the action. I'm surprised it didn't break right under me!
Then later that day while running in the cul-de-sac Cole fell. Good thing his lip cushioned the landing. It was so scary because his lip was gushing blood and super swollen. After lots of loves and tylenol he was fine and ready to go back to playing. I tried to get a picture but everytime I did he'd suck it in. This was the best that I could do. It's still swollen today and he keeps picking at it.
We didn't make it through Sacrament meeting today. I started to get a cold but was going to stay. Then someone wet through their diaper and soaked their clothes. I keep an emergency set of clothes in the truck for C but I didn't realize that he had wet until he sat on my lap and soaked me as well. Nice. Maybe I should keep an extra pair of clothes for me too!
Zack and I went on a date this week. We had dinner at On Rice. I'd never been there before and I loved it!!
2 comments:
That quad looks like so much fun! I'd better not tell Spencer about it or he will want one, too.
What a rough week for Cole; his poor lip!
And I love On Rice, too! So good!
You should have Sophie come ride it. It's a lot of fun!
Post a Comment