Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm a bum.

I have been procrastinating a lot over the past couple weeks. I started reading the Twilight series. The 4 books pretty much consumed my life for 2 weeks. Don't worry, Cole was fed and bathed. He didn't suffer any long term damage. Now that I have finished the books I am furiously trying to catch up with everything else. I have a few more Christmas presents to finish. I have only cut out the robe that I am making for Zack. Luckily the snow keeps us indoors so I am making some headway in my projects. Cole cried when we took him out in the cold on Sunday. Plus he's had a nasty cold for about 10 days. He woke about every 2 hours for about a week. The past 3 nights though he's slept for 12-13 straight hours. Oh it is so nice to sleep!

I wish you all fun in the snow. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing it go. I tried to shovel the snow on the driveway last night so Zack could get into the garage easier. We don't have a shovel though, so I used a tennis racket. I'm sure I looked like a fool but the snow was so fine that it worked.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm guilty of being a bum because of Twilight, too. But I finally finished! I am also spending my time trying to get ready for Christmas. I can't believe it's less than a week away!

By the way, we have a couple shovels... :) And could I get your email address?

Rosie said...

A tennis racket... thats funny. But then again, who REALLY needs a snow shovel in Western Washington when a tennis racket will work during the 1 in 5 or 7 years that it snows there. Happy Christmas crafting! =)

Ginger said...

Sarah I love the art!! So cute. Please come inspire my home decor. It needs you! :)

So are you happy with the end of Twilight???? It was a fun escape...while it lasted! The real question is do you make Zack soak in an ice cube bath now? :)

Love you!!