Cole loves his new vaccuum although he prefers the real one.
This is the best seat in the house!
A grumpy snow angel.
I buckled down before Christmas to make up for all the things I had put off. I am proud to say that I got all caught up. Most importantly I finished the robe that I had planned for Zack's Christmas present. We had a wonderful holiday minus getting the truck stuck in everyone's driveways, including our own. Cole is not a fan of snow, for which I am grateful. We enjoyed staying inside.
We gave Cole a haircut. It was supossed to be a trim but he shifted and Zack took a huge chunk off the front so we had to buzz it. Fortunately his hair grows fast because it was really hard and spikey for a day or so.
In other exciting news. We bought a humongeous new couch. It comes tomorrow. We just felt like a change and our other ones just weren't fitting in the living room right. We loved them though (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa O.) We're feeling pretty smug about our new one though. See, we inherited so many wonderful pieces of furniture when we got married and this was the first thing we bought for our own house.
Ok, the power is flickering and I've gone on and on. Cole is cutting 4 teeth right now and totally grumpy. This is tooth 13, 14, 15, &16. Fortunately I think that he'll be done teething for a while. Phew! Enjoy the pictures.
3 comments:
the robe turned out fantastic and oh so bright! i think cole's hair is cute... he looks like a boy now and not so much a baby (maybe that is why you wish you hadn't cut it)? anyway, congrats on the new couch, invite me over so i can come sit on it
Hey, you can come whenever. We're always home!!! Come help me break it in.
The robe is great. If I sewed Justin a robe it would look like I threw a towell on his head.
Post a Comment