My sister Becky got married last Friday. She was a beautiful bride and it was so nice spending time with all my brothers and sisters. We don't get to see each other often since we're all over the world so when we are together I cherish every moment. Sappy huh!?! Here are a couple pictures
All 4 cousins together.... they weren't happy to pose. They were all quite tired I think.
Poor Cole was so tired after being at the temple all morning that he just couldn't stay awake any longer.
This was at the fountain park in downtown Bremerton. It was so beautiful and we got some great pictures of the kids. My SIL has some better ones of Cole.
Becky and Richard. I only got a couple shots because I was chasing little monkey around the temple grounds.
2 comments:
i like your wall art!
cute pictures of cole... he is such a handsome guy. i especially like the one of him sleeping in the car.
I didn't know Becky was getting married. Now how am I supposed to hear all her crazy dating stories?
Post a Comment