Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twilight

When Harry Potter got really popular I refused to read them. I didn't want to read something because everyone was reading them. Then my roommate Jamie gave me the first book as a b-day gift. To be nice I started it.... well I've ended up reading them all at least once. So when Twilight became the "it" series I mostly ignored the hooplah. Then it really got popular and people were bailing from my sister's wedding reception to go see the movie. Ridiculous if you ask me but that really got my interest sparked. So, I tried to check it out from the library. There are 150+ people waiting already so I just bought a cheap copy at the book store. That was Wednesday. I finished it this morning and L-O-V-E-D it. Now I need to lay my hands on the second one. Again, long lines at the library so I think I'll have to give in and buy it. I didn't want to have to do that but what can I say, I'm hooked.

3 comments:

kaitlyn said...

my mom has my second one, but she will be done soon, so you can borrow it.

i don't have the third and fourth but ask around, you will find someone that does!

AnnalisaG said...

Love Twilight! I boycotted the fourth book thinking I wouldn't like it...but I just read it and thought it was great. I also went to the midnight showing of the movie. Except for the giggling teeny-boppers, it was way good!!

We're So Rad said...

I gave in an bought #2. I'm such a sucker!