Friday, October 31, 2008

Something fishy....

Cole was a fish for Halloween. I couldn't find a pattern for a fish so I took one for a candy corn and modified it til it resembled what I wanted. I don't know if I was successful or not. You be the judge. He hates the hat as you can see from the first picture. As for the pacifier, Cole couldn't nap through all the excitement and binki saved us from meltdown.




5 comments:

Melissa said...

what a cute little fishy!!!!

I just found your site.. i'm kind of a blog stalker.. so yay! Come check out mine if ya want!

We're So Rad said...

I love blog stalkers!

JGEM said...

I think it definitely looks like a fish. Very cute!

Unknown said...

I stalk your blog, too.

Las Lunas said...

Cute! I dig the originality and the green fabric is pretty sweet. Don't you just love Halloween??!?