Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ballerina room

Lady bug requested a ballerina room. Here are some of her room's highlights. I went with a teal wall color with pink accents.

The tutu valance took a lot of time and a lot of tulle....as in 22 yards. I love how it looks though. It looks much cuter in person.

My aunt gave us the dresser. Its from the 60's. it was in good shape but dated. I sanded that sucker down, primed, painted, and finished it. Then sprayed the existing hardware pink. We have a matching bed frame but a piece of it got lost in the move. So until we either find a piece to replace it or find a new bed, L will be sleeping on the floor. Beds are overrated anyway. The third pic is her bedding and color inspiration.





3 comments:

Rosie said...

I LOVE the bedding fabric! Where's it from?

Sarah said...

Super cute! Love the valance!

We're So Rad said...

Target.