Sunday, October 16, 2011

Neverland

One of the perks of having 2 kids with October birthdays are combined parties. They are still little and don't care if the have parties together. This year was Neverland. I will post party food later. Blogger didn't upload those pictures so I'll try again later.

The banner with pictures from Peter Pan.

The alligator cake. Work of edible art. This was my favorite part of the party.


Messages in bottles as invitations. Zack and I enjoyed drinking the root beer before delivering them.

2 pirates and Tinkerbell. I loved how L's costume turned out. Super cute!

Pinata. It's a treasure chest.

Kids blowing out candles

We topped the party off on the new trampoline from Grandma Bette. BIG HIT!

Happy Birthday C and L.

2 comments:

Becky Bell said...

That is the cutest tinkerbell I have ever seen! I love it! I bet the kids are thrilled about the trampoline. Just don't let Zack and all this brothers break it. I remember hearing stories about all the trampolines they went through.

Colleen said...

Fun! I love the cupcake,cake...that was so cute!