Sunday, October 16, 2011

A monthish in review

This month...
I made a silly face and promised to post it on my blog.

Zack made an apple pie from scratch cause I refused to make one myself. Guess who can't say he doesn't know how to cook now?!

The rest of the crew made silly faces while playing outside.

C took flowers to his best friend Blaine on her birthday. Neither kid was cooperative and this was the only picture I managed to get. I had to bribe him with gum just for this picture.

Our bathroom was a full house.

Captain America visited us.

Grandma made L the most adorable jumper ever! It's even cuter with her new boots from her other Grandma

We listened to conference and some of us colored our faces. At least she was quiet!

1 comment:

Becky Bell said...

I love how even the doll is sitting on the potty. The pie looks impressive. Next time we visit, Zack will have to make one for us.