The whole clan.
My little Lady Bug.
C found a crab shell. We packed it in the back of the truck on the way home. The truck now smells like BUTT. It's gross but the kids loves it. It has a permanent home in the yard.
Lady bug with Uncle Josh on the carousel. Z's mom and 2 of his brothers came with us on our trip. L went on the carousel every time we passed it. She loved it, and her uncles were more than happy to oblige her. Who can say no to that cutie pie?
Our water baby. She's pretty fearless when it comes to swimming. Kinda scary. C is terrified of the water. As in screams like he's being murdered and tenses up if he touches the water. We swam with L in the hotel pool everyday, at least once. So fun.
I got a cold the night before we left. It was the worst cold ever. Today is day 9 of said cold. I thought I was dying yesterday but today I feel a lot better. Anyway, despite being miserable, it was a great trip and we plan to hit up the Oregon Coast again next summer. And hopefully the weather starts to turn cold!
1 comment:
I love that last picture. She is sure a cutie. The Oregon Coast is one of my favorite vacation destinations. Just a little jealous. :)
Post a Comment