Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Truck

Back when Z and I ditched the kids for our cruise, Grandma Bette did a bit of spoiling. She loves to buy the kids presents and the kids won't complain. Especially when she takes them to Walmart and lets them pick out things like this...

L's legs are too short to reach the pedal (thank goodness) so she rides shotgun. C has mastered the art of power wheel driving. He can back up between things, manuver an obstacle course, three-point-turn, and even parallel park. The kids will never learn to ride a bike! I'm afraid that he's going to lose his ability to walk before long. He wants to drive EVERYWHERE. We've taken it to the park a couple times but he"ll ask to bring it when we go shopping. The kids love it. Z doesn't like that it's a ford but oh well. It's not his truck. He has his own!

C regularly washes his pickup. He's just like his Daddy!

In other news, today we hit up a garage sale in our neighborhood. I'm not a huge garage saler but I don't know why. Whenever I've gone, I've scored serious deals. Like today, a BIG set of potato heads, 3 complete princess magnet doll sets by Melissa and Doug, and a baby doll set which included a port-a-crib, stroller, and bouncer. All for $10! Or was it $15? Which ever, a smoking deal. I'm gonna split up the princess magnets cause we don't need all 3. We have our princess obsessed niece for Xmas so she'll get some along with a craft project I have started for her.

Guess I should go. L is screaming. Ah, I love a teething child.

1 comment:

tomiannie said...

So funny with the truck! And yes, yard sale-ing is pretty much the best. That is definitely an awesome find!