The other day I went to Kohls to look for new running shoes. I went on a Saturday which was my first problem..... the whole city was crammed with Canadians. They come down and shop here because it is cheaper than in Canada. Anyway, the parking lot was pretty full so I parked in the back of the lot. Another car parked next to me. As I was walking into the store I noticed the driver, a man, walking right behind me. I didn't really think much of it, not even when I almost hit him with the store door as I opened it because he was so close behind me. I headed over to the shoe department walking through random isles and the guy was still right behind me. That's when I started to get freaked out. What were the odds that he'd pick the exact same path as me. It wasn't the fastest or easiest route. Then when I went into a row of shoes he walked past me. Phew. Or not.
This guy had just walked to the next isle and then back around to come stand next to me. Immediately I turned and went to a different isle. As soon as I had done so, there he was standing right next to me. I moved again, he followed. This time I looked at him and said "hi." He got really close to my face and said hi back in a very strong accent. Starting to panic, I walked away and moved to a more crowded place and picked up a shoe. Sure enough he comes and stands so close to me we are practically touching. Finally, I asked him as politely as I can if he needed something. "Yes" was all he said as he put his face inches from mine. "WHAT? What do you need." "Yes." And then I told him I had to go. "Ok," he says and then he walked away. I watched him leave the store and into the mall.
What the freak?! I was so close to calling security. It was so weird. I didn't want to be rude but my oh my, I was starting to get scared. I am a teeny bit paranoid to begin with but this was just freaky.
Moral of the story.... don't shop at the mall here on the weekend. You may get stalked by some crazy Canadian. And yes, he was Canadian cause I noticed his plate when I went back to my car.
1 year ago
3 comments:
figures.
on so many levels.
Creepy. Maybe Zack should hunt him down and show him what happens to guys who mess with you.
that is so creepy sarah. glad he went away.
Post a Comment