Monday, February 28, 2011

Sweet and Spicy Chicken

I like a quick and easy meal. I bet you do too! Here's one for you. I promise that you will LOVE it.

1 1/2 c. salsa
3 T. brown sugar
1 T. dijon mustard

Heat oven to 400*. Place chicken breasts in an oven-safe dish. Mix the above ingredients and pour over the chicken. Bake for 34-45 minutes or until the chicken is done.

That's it! I served this with rice and veggies. Too bad my kids wouldn't eat it. Then again, they never eat anything. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

so I'm not the only one who kids don't like anything, ever? Good to know! Sounds yummy, I'll have to try it!

Sarah said...

Sounds delicious and really easy, which I love. I am going to give it a try. I hear ya on the dinner squabbles with kids. At least I will be enjoying MY food. :)