Friday, January 1, 2010

2 months already


My little girl is already 2 months old. She had her checkup on Wed. She weighs 9 pounds 12 ounces. I mention this because her brother was 12 pounds 14 ounces at that age. She's so tiny and fragile compared to her big brother. L is mostly a happy baby but she does have quite a temper. Don't make her mad. She was put on zantac because she has a little reflux problem. Hopefully she'll just outgrow it soon. She has a mind of her own. Just this week she decided that she will no longer nurse. I try to trick her in the middle of the night but it rarely works. I hate cleaning bottles!
C continues to love his baby sister and wants to hold her all the time. Mommy and Daddy are loving having 2 kids even though it means we're always cleaning and rarely sleeping!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how much she looks like her big brother. We love your kids!

JK said...

Cam had really, really bad reflux too, but by 3 1/2 months we were able to take him off the medicine. Hopefully L will outgrow it soon!

Adam and Julia said...

She is adorable!

tomiannie said...

Such a cutie! Bummer about the reflux -- hopefully now that she's on the Zantac she'll put on some weight!

Ginger said...

I'm in love.

James would eat her alive.

:)