The three of us just got back from a wonderful vacation to Southern California. My mom's family live in the Disneyland area. Zack and I spent a lot of time with my grandparents when we first got married and I lived with them while Zack was deployed. So, I have a fondness for the area. I haven't been down there since last June and we want to make it down there at least 1 a year so that they can see Cole. Plus, the weather is so nice. In fact, we were lucky enough to be there when CA beat a 95 year record for heat. It was 100* a couple of the days. Then we came home to 55* Wa weather. That's a shock to your system, believe me.
Anyway, we had a great time. We went to Disneyland twice, the beach, and saw lots of family. Cole loved playing with his cousins Jack, Kyle, and Maddy. He also loved showing off his mad b-ball and t-ball skills. He's such a ham.
This is us waiting at the airport. Cole loves "ocos" (airplanes)

It's a small world

Cole loved ringing the bells at Toon Town

My two cool boys on the jungle cruise.

We met the "man" himself

At Newport Beach... my belly isn't really that big, I was pushing it out to hold Cole up... he's really heavy

Cole and Daddy. Cole actually hated the beach. This is one of the only pictures we got of him not screaming.

Grandpa and Grandma O. Aren't they cute?!
2 comments:
It looks like so much fun! I can't wait for our trip! And your grandparents are adorable!
Ok...so I rediscovered your blog so I'm just a *little* late.
Glad you had fun down here!! Yeah, it totally cooled down right after you left and hasn't been hot since! And that's a good thing because I almost buzzed my hair off.
Post a Comment