Friday, August 29, 2008

We give in!

I have become a blog stalker and figured that I owed everyone else the same opportunity. So, here's a little look into our lives....
Zack doesn't want a lot about his job posted for safety concerns. But, I will say that he LOVES his job. When he's not working he's home with us or out fishing. Sometimes we get to go fishing too!
I enjoy staying home with Cole. We have so much fun. I'm slowing plunking away at my degree. Slowly but surely I'll finish. I teach the Sunbeams and assist with the Activity Day Girls. When I find time I like to scrapbook and sew. Right now I am working on unpacking and decorating our new house.
Cole loves to be on-the-go. I don't think he knows the meaning of "sit still." He wants to be walking more than anything. He's so full of energy, just like Zack. He's a delight to have and I am so thankful for him.
Enjoy!

No comments: